HHW Headquarters is located on three acres in western Bonner Springs, KS. It is the home of Oakley, the HHW therapy dog, our associates, staff, and numerous volunteers during daily operations. HHW needs appropriate safety measures and equipment in place upon opening.
Please consider contributing the items below:
Automated External Defibrillator
- An AED is essential to headquarters for the health and safety of everyone on our campus, in the event of a medical emergency. The unit recommended is designed to assist anyone for its use in an extraordinary moment by providing automatic life guidance features like voice prompts and CPR coaching to help guide you through the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
Exterior Video Surveillance System:
- For the safety of our HHW associates, as well as our staff members and volunteers , video surveillance on the property of our HHW Headquarters provides an added level of security.
Wearable GPS Tracking Devices:
- HHW associates, staff members and volunteers will wear name tag lanyards with real-time GPS tracking. This will provide additional safety measures when supervising a larger group on a field trip.
Red Cross Training: First Aid/CPR/AED Certification Class :
- All staff and numerous volunteers will be required to obtain certification in first aid, CPR and the use of AED equipment. Red Cross offers a class that covers all three together.
First Aid Kits and Supplies:
- Safety kits are essential for daily operations at our Headquarters, as well as when traveling with HHW associates.
Thank you for considering this gift-in-kind donation, to promote a safe, progressive environment for HHW associates!
Happy Hearts Working, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. EIN 82-1462255. Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.